Friday, November 6, 2015

A Fresh Start

Well, this is take 3 of blogging my life. Take 3 of letting you, dear reader, in.

My days are full of hugga-muggas and melt-your-face-off guitar playing in the background and words sitting in my lap. When I'm not reading or writing, I'm homeschooling my Lil Miss or finding something else to get into.

My life is simple. Some call it boring. I call it perfection.

Follow along as I share my trials as a writer, a mommy, and a student.

Also, I am a participant in this year's NaNoWriMo. If you are contributing in any way, stick around for my NaNo tidbits and word counts. For more info click the page at the top here or click here.

Happy reading, lovelies.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

What me to address a certain topic? Have an opinion? Share it! I want to know what you have to say.