Monday, March 28, 2016

Scattered Thoughts

So far, all of my posts have been scattered, disjointed thoughts.

A broken road-map from point A to point B where I visit points C-Z first.

My mind works in a scattered way. I will have a thought or idea and to vocalize that thought I feel like I'm jumping down the rabbit hole just to get it out. Most of the time I end up not getting to the point. I'll have completely forgotten the point by the time I've finished typing.


Instead of taking the red line straight to X, I'm on the orange line, hitting every mark except the one I really need. 

Writing a book feels different. I can play each and every word on a movie reel in my head. Transcription from brain to document is as easy as breathing. So why is it so hard to write a clear and concise blog post? Technically, this place is an online journal that I'm sharing with anyone on the internet. It should be easy to write out all my thoughts. 

But its not. Maybe treating this thing like a journal is why this is so hard. I'm trying to share my real-life with you. And it's not as easy as I'd like to think. 

I can say one thing and do another. But I'd like to say one thing and actually do it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

What me to address a certain topic? Have an opinion? Share it! I want to know what you have to say.